Thank you Beachbody!

Thanks Beachbody for a great year! 18months ago I did a my first Beachbody program, without shakeology. Three months later I went all in! P90x + Shakeology was the key to my success. I went to fit club, met Melanie Mitro who is my coach and now #3 in the entire company. She along with a handful of other powerhouse coaches inspired me to work out harder, eat smarter and consider becoming a part of this great company. I talked about it for months, I knew I wanted to help people, I know the company and the people behind it are genuine, but for another 5 months I wasn't sure if I had what it takes to be a coach. Although its been a year since I signed on with Beachbody, I started slow, watching people, helping people, friend and family. Do I make a full time income? No Have a helped a good number of people make positive changes in their lives? yes and that is what this is all about! Just a few highlights of the success of others I have had the privilege of being a part of this year! - My friend and challenger has completed her first 2 5k's ever! Another challenger just simply changed her eating habits and added shakeology to her routine and lost 17lbs in a month! Another challenger and her husband have made shakeology a family affair and have dubbed me the Shake girl! Hmmm.... I may have to use that somewhere in my business! And my very favorite success story is Mr Mancave himself, ever the skeptic in my Beachbody world he is now requesting shakes in the morning and if I get busy and involved with the kids as he is making his way out the door in the morning and its not ready to go he is shocked! So today I am celebrating you~ your goals your dreams~ How can I help you? Through the end of the day anyone purchasing a Challenge pack ~ which is a fitness program + a month supply of shakeology will be entered into a raffle for a $40 gift card towards future purchases and a surprise bundle of beachbody goodies! What are you waiting for? www.beachbody.com/brandeerentz

Comments

Popular Posts