Time .....

is running out For Summer! Crazy isn't it? I know some of you out there are luck enough to have over a month still until the school alarm clocks start going off. We are not that lucky. Full swing of back to school mode here just a few days off of vacation. Sports Physicals and Drug testing today (yep I said that, its the world we live in) Back to school shopping around the corner, Princess S will even be going to preschool this year. Sniff, sniff... But it also means that cooler weather is around the corner (last night it was already here and I have to tell you I kind love it!) Time is also my favorite thing to hear Shaun T say at the end of T25 it = DONE! It also mean its about that time to roll out my August Challenge groups! One Starting August 5th 10 week T25 Challenge Group Get fit & fabulous for fall - Grab a friend or your significant other What a great way to stay connected during the crazy fall schedules 25minutes a day and done! Taking the first 5 people that register and order their challenge packs this weekend! And I'll sweeten the pot and give you $20 back! Second Group starts August 12th 60 day Slim Down - you pick your program I'll support you through your transformation you won't need to hide in bulky sweaters this fall! and My 3rd group Share your Shakes - Curious about shakeology but you don't want to commit to month, grab a friend order a month and split it do it for 2 weeks with our group and find out why its awesome! Have more questions I'll be glad to answer them! Enjoy your Saturday! ~ B

Comments

Popular Posts