We love banana....boats that is.


Returning home after a much needed vacation is always difficult. Especially tonight knowing we must return to work (especially when you don't find the work incredibly fulfilling but thats a post for another day). The only way to get through is to revist the activities of the week. For instance the above picture is that of family members riding the banana boat at ocean isle, adventurers I highly recomend. However for the not so ocean loving, or maybe the tricked into riding and getting dumped in the ocean, perhaps beware. However, adventurist 9yr olds may be found grinning from ear to ear following the end of the ride.... more vacation stories to be found in the coming days, stay tuned!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like the "tricked one" is still holding on for dear life even though we are close to shore. I learned one thing, when Rob tells someone to "give us your best", I better take cover.

What an experience, and yes Bran, looking back at it now I'm glad I went out with the gang. It may be harder to trick me again next time, but probably not.

Popular Posts