I'm Crazy or Happy New year

I'm going to wish everyone a happy new year a day early. That's because I'm crazy. Really, actually insane.
You see on Saturday our Dear Caila turns 10. 10 years, a decade. I'll blog about that and what it means to the onset of my severe depression on her actual birthday.
But because she turns 10 on the 3rd, we thought that it would be a great idea to have a New years eve Sleep over birthday party.... Fun right?..... What fun loving parents she must have right? ....remember I said crazy. Just a few friends, really how many can come on a holiday.... How bout 10!!!! 10 ten year old girls~ for a new years eve sleepover birthday party. No we can all say it together...... I AM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I loved Sleep overs as a child, but then I had one that went terribly wrong. Something about a frying pan and a cat..... not used together of course..... I'll make sure to lock up both items for Caila's party tomorrow night.

For now i wish you all a happy safe new year eve, I'll "see" you all next year!

Comments

Edwards Family said…
I vaguely remember the frying pan, but not the cat... I'm sure we were well involved, however. It's a wonder we're still invited to your parent's place:) Hope you have lots of fun!!!!

Popular Posts