Little Reminders

Life is funny that way. Or maybe I am just distracted and disorganized. Hmmm. I think I'll go with the first option.

Anyway, Life is funny. We make a choice, feel the freedom of moving on, not necessarily moving forward but definitely moving on. Then the little reminders that we should have expected to pop up keep coming. Should have expected because I filled out the paperwork, made the purchases etc., but those things get shelved somewhere in the back of a your mind when presented with a painful choice.

The jacket I was so excited to purchase in early spring that I had hidden in the back of a closet, the Immigration paperwork we were anxiously awaiting. Should have taken at least 3 months to receive approval we received in half that time. Making me wonder if I made the right decision; and I know that the right choice was made, but it still causes pain.

Comments

Popular Posts