16 weeks and a Court Date

This pic was taken 2 weeks ago, a little behind but here it is...



Weekly injections have begum. So here's for hoping that 1 cerclage, weekly p17 injections, and lots of hope and prayer will get us somewhere beyond 26 weeks.

Baby is quite active, as the ultrasound tech keeps reminding me, and I have actually begun to feel little flutters, which go a long way to relieve my ever increasing anxiety. Most women hold their breath throughout the first trimester, I now hold mine for the remaining 6 months. I've started to become a little uncomfortable at night, which is actually a great feeling, because its my daily reminder everything is going just they way it should, and sometimes I can breathe.


Caila's soccer season officially ended yesterday, and the new one, starts today! Just tryouts which she has to attend but we have been assured that she is on the team for next year, but I still have a pit in my stomach of worry for her. She loves this team and the game. 4 1/2 days of school this week and then summer vacation, she's had a great year so this may be the first year shes not truly excited about the end of the year.


On the adoption front hopefully exciting things happened in the last 24 hrs. Our first court date was scheduled for June 7, which is today, but yesterday in Taiwan. So hopefully in the coming days we should have some important exciting information such as travel dates! Which has sort of put me into a frenzy trying to figure out what else we need for a 5yr old boy, and since my new schedule allows me some shopping freedom, I think we may have it covered....

Here is a list of what we have so far:


Clothes and Shoes for probably a year, thanks to my love of shopping and very giving friends!

Balls, of all sorts because he is a sports oriented boy, and this week we added to that a t-ball set.

Books and Puzzles


So not as comprehensive as I was thinking, hmmm... we keep looking at bikes but would love for him to be here to pick the one he likes. But now that I have seen my list in print, I guess I'm off to do some more shopping....



Comments

sara said…
You look so cute! Boy - you have a lot going on...but I'm so excited for you as I read everything that you have planned. When you say that you hold your breath for the months ahead while most women hold their breath for the first trimester it really hits me what you've been through. Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way :-)

Popular Posts