Wednesday, Wednesday

I don't know about you, but sometimes Wednesday's for me are worse then Monday.



Yes, of course Monday stinks because its back to the grind, the routine of the work/school week. Wednesday sometimes is overwhelming, especially as spring sports and kids activities begin to get underway, because you are in the countdown of what's left to be done before the chaos of the weekend begins.




In the midst of the chaos of the week I received a little pick me up in the mail:







A fun little bag of beauty products from Target, accompanied by many coupons, which the original princess will quite willingly take into her possession for this weekends soccer trip.

How did I get this simple yet fun pick me up in the mail you ask?

Simple, over the past few weeks I have become obsessed with coupons, deals, sales, freebies. I have searched, printed and signed up for more things in the past 2 weeks then probably the last 5yrs. All in the name of trying to learn to budget and save.
Stop, I hear the collective sigh now.
Yes I am 30 something and just now figuring out how to do those things.
Now its necessity, especially in my new chosen profession of home economist. Hopefully along the way I'll find some deals to share with you.


Brandee

Comments

Popular Posts