"NO, NO, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo......."






My 2 year old is not a Shaun T fan!  Really, really, wish I had my video camera running this morning, because as I was finishing my Max interval plyo workout S came down, she really has a no love for Shaun T lol, he was counting down and she kept screaming at him "no, no" everytime he said a #, I think she may be a mind reader because I said that for the entire hour! lol but I did it!
 
Tomorrow is a rest day,and I totally earned it!

In the second month, "the workouts get even sweatier and more intense. You’ll maximize your cardio conditioning, get your legs crazy strong with plyo intervals, and keep peeling off the pounds. Max Recovery gives you a much-needed rest one day a week".

The workouts are longer, harder and boy do I feel the burn!



Honestly there were days I saw what time was left and I really had to push myself to keep going, but when I did Insanity the first time at the end of 2011 that's what I did. I would stop do everything half way and basically give up. I am determined to push through and get the best results I can this time!

Challenge groups and support are the best motivation! Even if we are doing different workouts, I know that they all have things going on in their lives and if they can get up everyday and press play I can too!

Need help and motivation? Ready for a summer slim down?  I'd love to share more with you and listen when you want to scream Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts