Where did I go?

Life has overwhelmed me a little the last 10 days or so. but I'm still here, working out everyday, being the shake girl and living life in the crazy Mancave, and getting everyone ready for the new school year rapidly approaching. So this post will be a more personal reflection then what I have written lately. Did I mention I will have a High school Freshman? High School, Freshman? How did that happen? Really? She spent a good portion of the summer at camps, or with friends, which made the house eerily quiet. Making Mr. Mancave and I think not so far down the road to when we will be parents of a College student. Ahem, sniff, sniff. Timeout, I need to take a Kleenex break. ...................................................................................................... Next week starts a pre back to school week of craziness early mornings late nights, and back to getting up at the crack of crazy. Little man is heading to second grade and is super duper excited about the teacher he was assigned. I'm pretty sure he has a crush! Princess S is heading to Preschool this year, and I've never been a preschool Mom so I'm looking forward to this new adventure. Next week also marks a major milestone in the Mancave, that has me feeling a tad old, although I know I'm really not, unless you ask the teenager, well then that's another story. So That all for now, just wanted to let the blogosphere know I'm still here! Tomorrow I'll have an update on my journey with T25- full of heartfelt confessions! Stay Tuned! Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts