The Rainbows in my life

One successful if not a bit chaotic Rainbow Birthday Party complete!

It's been awhile since we had an at home birthday party. Winter Birthdays and running out of space in our old house.

So I was a little unsure we could pull this off!

The Birthday girl had a great day herself but beyond that even I'm the craziness of never finishing a single conversation with anyone, the best part for me is seeing the pure joy on all the kids faces especially watching older siblings really enjoy the things that the younger ones are doing , in essence being kids at heart.

My life's work has really been my kid, and days like these really do good for my soul to erase the days I feel like I'm failing as mom, wife, friend or the wallet feels too empty. I am far from good at this mothering thing some days I wonder if I will ever get it right! But Days like these with family and friends both old and new ( and those that have been around long enough that they a re family) Give me hope that maybe just maybe I'm doing ok. All three kids had smiles on their faces and are pleasantly exhausted this evening.

Made me realize the perfect choice Sofie made in picking a Rainbow party - remembering the past with the promise of the future, and knowing whatever may come life is full color.



Comments

Popular Posts