Day 1 here we go...

I am pretty excited about the next 21 days. And by excited I mean totally nervous. My eating has slipped a bit, and I'm in a workout funk. I do them, I run a bit on the treadmill ( you could not pay me enough money to run in this crap winter we have been having- California take me home!), but nothing has seriously motivated me lately. And guess what even in my funk Summer.... will.... stilll..... arrive.... (maybe? HOpefully? Eventually!!!) So today I start the 21 day fix. Meal plan is done (needs to be tweaked a little) I'm about to go push play on workout #1, 30minutes, I can do this! Just for accountability I'm going to tell you a bit about my goals - I want to get rid of this final 15lbs. I lost all of my baby weight, unfortunately these 15lbs have been my friends since 2008, I would really like to un-friend them once and for all! And I would like really to feel confident in shorts this summer. I have never, ever, liked my legs, except for the few years I was training for marathons, but I really do not have time for running 30miles a week right now. So join me for the next 21 days, and see what happens! For now you can check out my weekly meal plan, its a little different this week as i am starting a new job so I had to make things a little more portable then normal but once I work the kinks out for my schedule my menu will be a little more exciting! Happy Fixing!

Comments

Popular Posts