Labor of Love

Labor Day weekend - Do you love what you do? Do you feel like you labor all day or do you wake up with joy in your heart that you have purpose in what you are doing?

Are you at a place in your life where you feel like everything is just falling into place?

Last year was a little crazy. I felt a pull back to coaching (gymnastics and beachbody)  but wasn't quite sure I was ready for a regular working Mom schedule.

So instead of listening to the inner whispering of my soul, I chose the crazy hours of retail. Yes I know those of you who have worked retail in the past are shaking your head at me and wondering Why, Why would you do that?

Truth be told I really enjoy the interaction with people, and it really helped that I met/worked/became friends with some pretty amazing ladies!

However the schedule just did not work for my family at all. Beachbody was still apart of my life but I had just put in on the back burner and let it just quietly occupy space but not focus on it.

Finally this summer after really putting down on paper what I want out of life for my family it became completely evident that everything we need is right in front of me.





Now I feel like we are going somewhere. My passion and purpose really feel like they are in the right place, and all this time it was right in front of me!

Can you say that about where you are right now?  Do you need a change ?

Would you like to find motivation and determination?

My team is growing and we are part of the #1 Team in Beachbody! Drop me an email I would love to talk to you about joining our team!

~ Brandee

Comments

Popular Posts