21 Day Fix Week 1

As promised I'm keeping you up to date with my actual attempt at the 21 day fix.

Who knew 30 minutes a day could leave you feel sore, sculpted and stronger! Dirty 30 is my favorite by far!

My meal plan has been pretty boring this week, everyone has been a little under the weather, so its been a pretty basic, boring week of cooking, soups,  salads, roasted veggies, and grilled chicken but I am definitely keeping tabs on my portions and these little color coded containers are my best friend!

However -

I did have a weekend fail - but it was fun.

We were able to spend time with a few friends we haven't seen for quite awhile ( why is it so hard to make time for friends these days?) and well I followed all my suggestions. Pre - eat, drink water, etc, etc.
Yes cheat meals are allowed as you change your lifestyle, heck even encouraged, but I have been playing around with these last few lbs for a while and I really just want them gone. So I told myself I was on lock down nutrition is key and I was just going to stick to the program. You are  allowed wine and chocolate on 21 day fix so really how hard could it be?


Well. Confession, I caved. I just had to taste a little of some of the yummy things that were right in front of me.  Oatmeal raisin cookie dip???  I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was a healthy option, I eventually had to move myself away from it but wow it was yummy!
Now don't get me wrong, I didn't binge, I did eat smaller portions, but when I have been carefully watching my intake of sodium, carbs etc and really watching my portions it was a little much.

So today I made sure my water intake was where it should be! really watched my fix portions and I will be right back on track!  I"m not going to let one fun night with friends derail me from my goals!

Do you need a little support to get you back on track? Portion control an issue for you?

Join my on September 22nd for my next challenge group! We can do this together!




Comments

Popular Posts