"I am so happy for me!"


Literally out of the mouths of babes....

Some of you may know I teach gymnastics a few days a week. This year I have the fabulous opportunity to work with preschoolers. Every year that I have had the opportunity to work with this age group I always walk away feeling if we could just bottle that energy and carry it with us for the rest of our lives. As a mom of a preschooler I am constantly in awe of the wonderment of life.

Today was no different. As I walked a darling little girl over to the preschool version of the high beam, she flashes me the biggest smile, clasps her little hands together and says with glee and maybe a squeal,

"I have always wanted to do this, today I am so happy for me!"


Wow.... Just.....wow....

I instantly thought, I just want to be her. Because its OK, to be happy for yourself. No Really its OK. I think in the everybody gets a trophy world that we are in, sometimes we feel like we cant celebrate our successes big or small.

Setting goals, and having a journey that you are planning for, planning to arrive somewhere and be full of accomplishments, its really OK to be happy for you!


Its OK to be excited for our successes, its OK to achieve what we have been focused on, and its OK to reach out and grab it (with all the hard work involved). 

So my Challenge for you today, what will you do that at the end of the day, when your head hits the pillow and you are exhausted beyond belief, what will you smile and dance and squeal with glee..... 



That "I am so happy for me!"

~ B 


Comments

Popular Posts