Sunday Funday Announcements!

Too much fun to talk about all at once! Its a farm market full of wonderful, fresh things this time of year and Beachbody has decided to celebrate fall with a new and exciting announcements!


One of the things that continues to draw me in and keep me believing in this company is the passion and belief from the top down. They continue to make products to help people, we were all saying time was an issue and the they brought us  workouts, that well work and leave us much needed time in our busy days!

So much my crazy brain doesn't even know where to start. This week the man I that saved my self esteem with the original P90x and got me to my 35lb weight loss, well he has a 30 minute program in a new P90!


Most people - especially woman say to me - You really did that? Yep I really did, and I did every workout, for 90 days. And well they are long, really long.
But not the NEW P90 the workouts are from 25-45minutes! Tony Horton and P90x are they only workouts that have ever given me abs that I was excited about! My goal this year is to be at coach summit in Nashville and Thank him!  I cannot wait to see what I can do with this program. Its available in 2 days and only through a Beachbody coach!  The man himself had this to say about his new program..... I can't imagine not being successful when there is passion behind it!

 "is the result of everything i've learned in 20 years.  here's the key . . . in as little as 25 minutes a day, p90 will help you completely change your body—not by working you harder—but by keeping it simple. simple cardio. simple resistance training. a simple approach to portion control. i won't say these new workouts are easy . . . but they're a whole lot easier to get done now. and that's how p90 will help you finally get the body you want."tony horton creator of p90x®, p90x2®, and p90x3® 



Excited about P90? Well wait there is more, eek!  My brain hurts! Shaun T - Who doesn't love this man? and hate him all at the same time, I mean really. Even my 3yr old has yelled at him while we are working out.  "stop saying that " she tells him!  He is an awesome motivator and the way he speaks at beachbody events he really has a heart for people!
Where are all the crazy Insanity people ? Did you not think that Insanity was insane enough? Oh you didn't well great ! They heard you and just in time for Christmas Insanity Max will be here for all you crazies! But guess what its only 30 minute workouts! I'm pretty sure you will have to peel me off of the floor!






 Tomorrow starts week 3 of the 21 day fix for me. I have seen such amazing results on this program already I can't wait to see what happens in the final week. And now even more I'm excited for my valentines day present, yep you read that right, valentines day. Amazing, Awesome Autumn will be back with 21 day fix extreme! and it will be complete with a nutrition guide to biking competition. This will not be available until Feb 2015 so if you haven't tried 21 day fix this is great week to order it so you are ready for the extreme version next year!



This one looks a little intimidating to me, honestly, but I have until February to get ready for it right? Are you interested in a new program but do not know where to start? Thats where I come in ! email me, friend me on Facebook, send me a message and we can figure out where you need to start!

We are all different, what is good starting point for me, may not be the same place to start for you, but the key is starting, and then to keep going, with support, friends, and whole new way of approaching your life. It may not be easy but you just need to take the first step.

Is today that day?


Enjoy your Sunday, I hope its a beautiful one ~


~ B

Comments

Popular Posts