Calling All Gym Rats!

Yes you over there! Reading my daily at home workout posts on facebook thinking, yuck I'm never working out at home, I love my gym routine.

Congrats! I'm totally jealous. I love the idea of the gym but I'm really so self conscious when I'm there. Am I alone in the??


So today is not about the workouts. Today is about how to make what is working for your routine even better!

Getting to the gym whatever time of day, not matter your lifestyle is all about Scheduling, right?

I've been there. I 've been a single woman, making time in a busy work/social schedule, then I was a young married/working mom and hitting the gym was like date night for my husband and I in our early years of marriage.

We loved our gym routine! However meals, and planning and energy where always on my mind. If you go early in the morning before work you want to eat after, but what do you have time for ?
If you work from home at hit at lunch time you have lost your lunch break. Then you have the evening routine, and I don't know about you but filling my belly in the evening after a workout just never worked for me, and my crazy stomach!

This is where Shakeology comes in for me! Grab a packet, water and shaker cup, shake it and go! The nights that I coach gymnastics this is my go to dinner! It keeps me full and I know I am getting all the nutrition I need for the day. Plus my cravings for sweets has really diminished!





Then you have the energy issue, some days we just drag right? But you really want to kill it in the gym today!

Thats where E&E Beachbody's Energy and Endurance formula comes in !

"improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus with this  pre-workout drink. Its proprietary blend of advanced nitric oxide boosters, amino acids, natural energizers, electrolytes, and essential B vitamins can help you power through and maximize your workouts.*"



"Fuel up your workouts for faster results!
This powerful supplement is scientifically formulated to help improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus, so you can maximize every minute of your Beachbody® workout and get your best results.*
E&E Energy and Endurance will help you:*"



Thinking one of these 2 might help you reach the level you want in your gym workouts?
Check these out! Friend me on facebook and lets chat!







Comments

Popular Posts