Sunday Prep Day!

Back to basics...

I love to cook, love to grocery shop, neither are fun or enjoyable while plagued with  an annoying cough. Plus although i did make the list mr mancave did the shopping this weekend and my sick self left a few things off of the list. 


Yes there is quite a bit of green in there but with good reason. 

Spinach - sautéed with eggs for breakfast, salads, add a cup to my shakeology for an extra boost, and my teenage daughters favorite spinach pesto!


Green leaf salad - kids request for lunches this week.

Hard boiled eggs- quick on the run breakfast, salad topping, after school snack for my son ( if I don't hide them he would eat them all in a day - no yolk! 😜 seriously though he doesn't eat the yolks.


Grapes- easy to wash prep and separate for snacks, lunches, slice up to throw on a salad. 

Last but not least my favorite quick healthyish busy family dinner trick

 - the rotisserie chicken! 

We buy one throw I chop it up portion it out for salads, tacos and my favorite chicken salad with Greek yogurt ! 

Is it the most healthy option ? Eh, could be better but I know this week I'm not 100% and its good choice !


What's on your menu this week ? 

Comments

Popular Posts